JFI Productions will be bringing to life the Amazon Original Series I Know What You Did Last Summer as a mysterious, subversive, debaucherous interactive experience. Inspired by Lois Duncan’s 1973 novel (also the basis of the iconic 1997 film), the new series follows a group of teenagers bound together by a dark secret and stalked by a brutal killer. As they try to piece together who’s after them, they reveal the dark side of their seemingly perfect town - and themselves. Guests of the experience are welcomed into a small town celebrating its graduating class, starting with an exhilarated party and culminating in a dark and twisted journey through an unforgettable night.
Taking place at The Ghost Light theater at Three Clubs in Hollywood (1123 Vine St, Los Angeles 90038), this free event runs Wednesday October 13th - Sunday October 17th. Guests may reserve their free tickets on September 29th at www.TheGhostLightLA.com
New series October 15th. #IKnowWhatYouDid
BY REGISTERING FOR A TICKET, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS:
1. The risk of injury and/or death from the activities involved at Creep Los Angeles (IKWYDLS) (“Event”) includes, but is not limited to the following: sprains, strains, fractures, and accidents involving, but not limited to, running, falling, jumping, contact with scenery, contact with other patrons, and/or contact with haunters.
2. AFTER THE OPPORTUNITY TO FULLY INFORM MYSELF ABOUT THE EVENT, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, and assume full responsibility and all risks for my participation in the Event.
3. I voluntarily agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual and/or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such hazard to the attention of the nearest official.
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and/or next of kin, forever WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE and COVENANT NOT TO SUE Just Fix It Productions and Amazon Content Services LLC and their officers, directors, representatives, officials, principals, agents and/or employees, subsidiaries, and/or assigns, as well as their independent contractors, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, volunteers, (collectively, the "Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, and/or loss or damage to person or property, incurred by me in connection with participation in the Event. I further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Releasees from any loss, liability, cost, claim or damages arising from my participation in or association with activities and events organized and sponsored by Just Fix It Productions LLC.
5. I attest and verify that, unless otherwise indicated below, I am free from all illnesses, injuries and defects that could interfere with my safe participation in the Event and that I have no condition that will cause a severe reaction to strobe lights, loud noises, sudden movement, or the viewing of haunters and haunted scenes. My participation in activities and events organized or sponsored by Just Fix It Productions LLC is entirely voluntary
6. I consent to administration of first aid and other medical treatment in the event of injury or illness and hereby release and indemnify Releasees from any and all liability or claims arising out of such treatment.
7. The Releasees reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to postpone, cancel, or modify the event.
8. I irrevocably grant unlimited permission to Releasees, to use, reproduce, sell and distribute any and all photographs, images, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings, or any other depiction of any kind of me or of my participation in the Event or related activity for any legitimate purpose in perpetuity and I understand that I shall not be entitled to any compensation therefore.
9. I hereby irrevocably and absolutely grant permission to the Releasees to film, videotape and record gratis the performance of the above named participant (referred to herein as “I”, “me”, “my”) in the Event and subsequently to telecast, sell, distribute and otherwise utilize the same in whatever manner Releasees shall deem appropriate. Such permission shall include granting the unlimited and irrevocable right to Releasees, without compensation of any kind to me, to use, reproduce or broadcast, my name, nickname, image, likeness, voice, photograph, signature facsimile, and biographical information in connection with the Event without compensation of any kind to me. I acknowledge that Releasees and their representatives shall have the unlimited right throughout the world to copyright, use, reuse, publish, republish, broadcast and otherwise distribute depictions of or information about me and all or any portion of the Event in which I may appear on any and all radio, network, cable and local television programs and in any print materials and in any other format or media (including electronic media) now known or hereinafter devised in perpetuity and without compensation to me.. In consideration and in return for being allowed to participate in the Event, I release and agree not to sue the Releasees from all present and future claims regarding my participation in the Events that may be made by me, my family, estate heirs, or assigns.
ALL GUESTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT VALID PROOF OF VACCINATION OR A NEGATIVE COVID TEST WITHIN 72 HRS OF ATTENDANCE.
By attending this Event you agree to abide by all health and safety measures as directed by staff and the Event venue. By attending the Event you understand that non-compliance with these measures will result in removal from the Event.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your attendance at our performances. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Patrons should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who are asymptomatic can still spread Coronavirus if they are infected. Any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to the performance, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent COVID-19 risks associated with attendance. Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face covering and physical distancing requirements.
By proceeding to register for tickets, you are accepting the terms laid out in the Liability Waiver and JFI Production’s COVID guidelines above.